Okay folks, non-folks and Imperials. Game is hitting live in just few days. I make this post to get few things out before launch.
1. First person that manages to get online, please try grabbing name Pax (if already taken, go with PAX, if that one is taken too, go with P A X) for the guild. We’ll sort out guild mastery later on, for now lets make sure we got the guild name. Also, I can’t really tell you when I’ll be online myself, but no sweat, I’ll be there whenever I manage to find the time.
2. Names. This is something I’d like you folks to leave a comment on Facebook about – basically, again, if you’re one of the first people there, try saving names that others would like to use.
From my side I have 3 reqests: Salihah (Fay’s name, she won’t be online for a week or so?). Nadia (because I don’t want to be yelled at 😉 ) and Ionis (because I like my name, damn it!). If you have any more names you’d like someone else to grab for ya, leave a comment on FB or – in worst case scenario – here.
3. If you’re one of the recruits and would like invite to the guild – leave comment here. I’ll make sure whoever will be online first, will get you in. You’re as always, welcome to leave any messages here, send them to email@example.com or on Steam Pri_Pax.
Enjoy the last Saturday if your real life in near future.
Elves, not-elves and stinky Imperials,
As the premier day looms closer and closer, it’s time to start organizing ourselves.
Therefore, this Saturday 21:00 CET (8pm GMT, 22 EET, Moontime Jonland) we’re having the first offcial TESO guild meeting. If you’re planning to play TESO with us, be there or be square! In case you can’t be there, just leave a comment in some easy-accessible place. Letting us know you’re on board, but can’t be bothered showing up (have some “other” plans already, but would totally be there if it wasn’t for that “other” thing).
Meeting will be, as always, on Vent.
Things to discuss:
– Headcount of who’s joining out ranks and how involve time-wise they can be in the game.
– Pre-launch access and order of things that “first there” people should take care of on behalf of the rest of us (placeholding character names, guild..)
-anything else that will come to mind. Probably including some role filling and recruitment talk. Nothing new.
As some, or most, or all of you know, we’re back online and heading straight to the new MMO on the horizon – The Elder Scrolls Online. I know you’re all excited. I’m excited too. While World of Warcraft kept us entertained for a while, it will be good to get back into unknown depth of another MMO.
Few informations for you to know: We’ll be playing an Aldmeri Dominion faction (want to learn about them? Here! ), on EU side of the world. We’ll as always focus on social PvE, but I sense that PvP will play stronger aspect in guild’s life than it was in previous games, I spoke with some or most of you about it already.
That’s it. Just letting you know we’re here and ready to go.
also, while my private life is still in turmoil, I’ll try to play the guild master role again. Don’t blame me if it ends as always…